DAM Ganster's Kingdom Style Daryl Dixon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thainer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had this body laying around for a couple of years but re rooting the hair on the head I have is proving to be very fiddly so I did this instead. New Funko Vinyl Idolz head repainted by me.

I don't care what anyone says. This is just stupid enough to make me happy. And it needs to be weathered-just not in the mood to paint today.

My friend and I were making them and selling them a couple of years back. I have parts for one more for another figure I am doing. The moldas are shot and my friend keeps talking about redoing them but he is pretty busy with casting work for some well known sculptors here and I am not sure if he will ever get to it.

Plus, they came in about 18 pieces and were horrible to build, incredible detail but just such pain in the ... to put together. He made the first few and quit. Told me if I wanted to sell them I had to put them together. I made about 30 and was kind of glad when the molds died.

Back