DAM :1/6 USMC in the Persian Gulf War (93010#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibagami

Super Freak
Reaction score
We got a zombie killer, now a gulf war marine?

This company (or companies: VTS or DAM, whatever) is bananas.

From zip: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...72-dam-1-6-usmc-persian-gulf-war-93010-a.html

215536t5fdfd5yg5y0l55q.jpg

As a Desert Storm vet, I have been dreaming about this figure for a long, long time.

And I will be looking to get a secong head for the Dress Blues Marine as well.

It's about time.

This figure is 2 M16 magazines, a M7 bayonet, frag vs illumination grenades, tan vs black boots, and black vs green gloves away from being perfect.

All pretty small details on in no way deal breakers.

I am going to enjoy getting this figure.

waaaaaaaant! this is a definite buy x2 for me. really like it.

:lol comes with the santa hat from jarhead also

Yeah, pretty neat. But no more tears of the sun? I was hoping for a LT, Zee, Red, Flea, Silk and Slo.

This has to be the best representation of NBC done yet in 1:6 scale!
Though it's missing the helmet cover, gloves and boot covers, not sure how often they were used in the Gulf War. Still the set looks great!
This might be the first full Dam set I'll get.

the hot toys usmc sniper had a nice suit but those things (and figure) are scarce. that figure is probably one of my all time favorites. this nbc suit does look pretty awesome. hopefully it will be a cool set.

The figure looks great, but I'm seriously hoping this doesn't mean that DAM isn't continuing with their Tears of the Sun line.

That would be a major disappointment.

I really like this figure but I wonder why they included the gloved hands and not the rubberized gloves that NBC suits come with and also no rubberized boot covers that's just a shame but still a great looking figure with huge potential.

Very nice attention to detail making the desert cover for the flak removable. Pretty cool fig, as a Marine, I am drawn to it. I hate that sculpt though. I think Jarhead is one of the dumbest movies ever made.

For me, this guy has the most accurate gear on a fig for the period I served in the marines(94-2001). I'm for sure going to have to pick this guy up and I'm trying to wind down buying period. It's just the little details on the gear here that make it nice.
I have 2 military figures,...Beachhead and Sgt Barnes. Barnes has pretty impressive gear too which is accurate (they still had those metal hook Vietnam era warbelts when was in bootcamp in 94).
Jarhead wasn't great but there was some accuracy for every failure....
The M16 on this guy looks like the best 1/6 one yet.

I'm just wondering, for you guys that served during the Gulf War, how accurate is this figure to not wear the MOPP gloves, helmet and boot covers, was it a common practice at the time?

I guess this would be level 3 MOPP, but from what I read, he should also be wearing the boot covers.

I'm just wondering, for you guys that served during the Gulf War, how accurate is this figure to not wear the MOPP gloves, helmet and boot covers, was it a common practice at the time?

I guess this would be level 3 MOPP, but from what I read, he should also be wearing the boot covers.

I didn't serve in the Gulf,..but I know often times supply didn't cover demand and you had to **** some , steal some, or make due...

Does anyone has in hand pictures of this? It will sell out soon and I would like to know what it actually looks like before buying.

Back