Da Vinci Code Dvd Sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noelleon69

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found out about these today, looks quite cool thought I share these...

Japanese Region 2 Version (3 Nov Release)

B000HWY2K0.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59158364_.jpg

B000HWY2K0.01.IN03._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59158364_.jpg

B000HWY2K0.01.IN02._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59158364_.jpg

Disc 1:

- Extened version with Additional 25 minutes

Dics 2:

- Interview with Author
- Production Diary
- Characters
- Producer's Journey
- Music world
- Trailers
- Analysis of Monalisa Musical Feature
- and more...

Disc 3:

- Analysis of historical sites with Commentary
- Replica Prof. Langdon note book
- Metal Cryptex
- and more..

More here: Amazon Japan

Hong Kong Region 3 Version (30 Oct Release)

218910664_7c53f4db2d_o.jpg

218910663_2bd0363fba_o.jpg

Deluxe Boxset Contains:

-Outer Box
-Cryptex
-8 pages Booklet
-Langdon Dairy
-Certificate With Serial
-Double Disc DVD With Approx 30 mins Extended Version DTS
-More Information TBC...

Links: cdwow.ie & yesasia.com

Aussie Region 4 Version (11 Oct Release)

788981b.jpg

Special Features:

Extended Film includes 25 minutes of additional footage!
Filmmaker Commentaries
First Day on the Set with Ron Howard
Book To Screen
A Portrait of Langdon
Who Is Sophie Neveu?
Unusual Suspects
Close Up On Mona Lisa
Recreating Works of Art
Magical Places
Da Vinci Tours
Da Vinci Props
The Filmmaking Experience
Visual Effects
Editing The Da Vinci Code
Scoring
Da Vinci (Film) Codes
Da Vinci Cameos
Deletes Scenes Featurette
DVD Introduction From Ron Howard

And i think if you order from ezydvd.com.au, you get this exclusive collectors' tin

788981.jpg

plus an exclusive Official Da Vinci Code Deluxe Journal for the 2 disc set

davinci_01.jpg

Measuring in at 185 x 135mm and featuring a 3 year calendar, faux leather cover and 100 pages to document your most vital notes, the Da Vinci Code Journal is yours FREE when you preorder the 2 disc set from EzyDVD!

Link: ezydvd

Alright the cryptex for the japanese version looks like the mini cryptex from noble collection. While the one for the hong kong one looks like the life size cryptex from noble collection.

I would prefer the latter cryptex of course. However the japanese set has an extra dvd. Not sure if the hong kong set includes the box for the cryptex since the pictures does not show. Which one would you guys be getting?

... just think if it were a good movie, those would be nice gift sets. :monkey3

Nice looking sets, allthough I usually find the items that come with these box sets to be little more than toys, I would think Noblie's Cryptex will be much nicer....

carbo-fation said:
Looks awesome! Will we get something similar in the US as well?
looks like you will! i swear when i started this thread i couldn't find a US release similar kind of set on amazon. so i think it may just have been put up just recently. here you go...

B000I2KJR4.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59749596_.jpg

dvdactive.com

comes with the cryptex as well though i do not know if it's the 1:1 or mini version but i think if the pic in the link above is accurate then it should not be the mini version. due to be released on 14 november. No mentioning of this set including any extended extra footage compared to those mentioned in the first post of this thread which does.

link here: amazon

and i found out something interesting about the dvd box: "The DVD packaging will feature hidden phrases from the film that can be viewed only with the use of a blacklight or a magnifying glass. One hidden message even leads to exclusive online content."

Last edited:
I love these overly elaborate DVD gift boxes, like that Alias 1-5 set. Sadly, I hated that movie enough not to buy this.

does anyone know if the US release giftset's cryptex is the 1:1 or mini version and if it comes with a case?

I get mine from Amazon this week I do believe. I really liked this movie and thought it was well played out.

Back