da Bronx Commando's Dreadnoks WIP thread (updated 8/23)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da Bronx Commando

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been sitting on this project for almost 2 years now. Seeing ll the great work here has lit a fire under my a$$ to get back to them. I'll start with Ripper. I'm using the HT Advance hs, an ACI Andrew with Soldierstory legs swapped. The jeans are old Dragon ones I had in the box. I want to take the Velcro off and just stitch them closed for a better fit. I sculpted the Mohawk and beard and his arm band.
PICT0468-1.jpg

I have to clean his upper lip.
PICT0490.jpg

null-18.jpg

Here is what I'm going to use as the base for his gun. Need to figure a way to do the curved bayonet. Also need to paint it.
null-17.jpg

Last edited:
Re: da Bronx Commando's Dreadnoks WIP thread

Now to Buzzer. I'm using a Triad EVO body and Tyrus hs. I sculpted hair, still need to do the trademark ponytail. I have NO idea how to make his chainsaw. Still trying to figure that out.
null-16.jpg

PICT0472.jpg

That's about as far as I've gotten with him.

Torch. I used a KP01 gladiator the vest came from Bbi's assassin.
PICT0489.jpg

Original head
PICT0494.jpg

After molding chops.
null-19.jpg

Monkeywrench. I used a TT19 body. Used a "Gambit" hs with a molded beard. Not too far with him either.
null-15.jpg

null-1.jpg

And Zartan. With so many cool Zartans here I'm almost ashamed to show mine. He is the other KP gladiator.
6fb0bcbb.jpg

Really awesome start bro! What glasses are you using on Buzzer?

Nice I'm glad you brought this over from OSW for the guys to see. I subscribed so I cant miss your updates man.

Nice Dreads Bronx and I don't see why you'd be embarrassed by your Zartan, looks like hes off to a kick *** start.

On a sidenote, if anyone from SSC still haunts the boards, I would hope they take note of how many people are doing custom dreadnoks.

Nice Dreads Bronx and I don't see why you'd be embarrassed by your Zartan, looks like hes off to a kick *** start.

Thank you for the kind words. It's just the creativity level here is top notch and the bar is set VERY high. I want to be on par with these guys at some point.

Got my TT20 today for Road Pig. I like it so much more than the TNA body. Sorry for the crappy pic, it doesn't do Ski's sculpt justice.
null-23.jpg

Got the jacket for MonkeyWrench today. I cut the sleeves off. Still need to bleach it and dye it.
null-24.jpg

Can you post a pic of torch sporting his shades? one where he's already had his beard painted. Really considering picking that head up for him

Last edited:

Update: I finally got the foot peg so Ripper has feet! Put his boots on and his sidearm. I also did a first run on his shades. I'm making them myself. I need to do them smaller I see. I also don't like the hands. The skin tone difference is too great.
null-39.jpg

I also started Buzzer's chain axe. I need to add some details and weather it.
null-40.jpg

null-41.jpg

And for you StealthFox, here is Torch with his shades.
null-42.jpg

null-44.jpg

I think the hs is perfect for Torch. I do need to paint his headband red though.

Last edited:
Back