• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cylon centurion 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok i have a couple extra of these bad boys, great looking figure and highly detailed. i guess anyone that knows about these know how nice they are.
lmk if your interested.

$150 shipped anywhere in canada or usa.

28in3hj.jpg

goodluck! I have the battle damaged con exclusive one, and it is very nice! If I had the cash, i'd totally get one!

Last edited:
got the battle damaged one myself and its an awesome fig. Its size is really something

goodluck! I have the battle damaged con exclusive one, and it is very nice! If I had the cash, i'd totally get one!

yes, i also have the battle damaged version also. only thing about the battle damaged version is that when i recieved him my version was different than others that i had seen on the net.

mine has some black bullet marks painted on him and some extra globs of plastic on the base, where as some that i saw on the net had extra body parts laying on the base and physical damage to the cylons collar etc.

which version do you guys have???

this one is similiar to mine with minimal body damage other that paint splatters

98g0lf.jpg

and this is the other one that i've seen pics of.

23wo9b9.jpg

Last edited:
Back