Cute little fat wolverine !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye318

Super Freak
Reaction score
9899E528-94C2-4584-BBC8-0287F4338C68.jpeg9899E528-94C2-4584-BBC8-0287F4338C68.jpeg

I just preorder this super cute fat wolverine statue !! 13 inches tall 10lbs lol

You know, there's an art shop at my local mall that has the same kind of weird pop culture statues. There is a very overweight ronald mconald looking sad, an obese captain crunch; stuff like that. How the owner doesn't get sued for copyright/trademark infringement is beyond me. Anyway, they ain't cheap either.

Edit: I just saw Logan is eating scoops of ice cream out of magneto's helmet. This kind of art isn't really my kind of thing but that's pretty clever.

The seller of this team is making this kind of statue to donate money for the kids in Asia, I wanna help him sell as many as I can . Price is around $220 plus shipping , which is not too bad for statue , there is no plastic on this figure

Thread moved to the statues section :duff

Please remember to post any negative opinions constructively and with respect to the manufacturer. Couple of posts deleted.
Thanks all.
x :peace

it's a cute novelty. If it were a $100 PVC piece I'd pick it up, my kids would love it.

Back