CUSTOMIZINGS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CUSTOMIZINGS: Indy's back!

Here's one last update for 2016 just for you Max guys ;) I had some time this morning to revisit him, re-sculpting the face completely as I wasn't happy with the last one. The hair is done but needs detailing and strands modeled into the front as the ones in this pic are temp also need stubble etc. Back to house renovations now so maybe I'll go back to him some time in the new year :rolleyes2

Max08.jpg

That's the best mel max I've seen. The likeness is spot on!

Why do you tease us so ? Without a doubt that is the most accurate rendering of Men's likeness. I'm hoping that it might be released one day. My last remaining custom figure.

More tweaks on Max folks. He's getting there with the eyes now. It's frustrating not being able to work on this stuff more :(

max09.JPG

Still on flat restoration duty, though slowly setting my pc back up as I do miss the sculpting ;)

Hey all, just a heads up (no pun intended!) around the end of May I have a good chunk of time available to work on my 1/6 projects again and start finishing off and selling some of my work. So this means mostly everything I've worked on in the thread and more.

Though before all this I still intend to honor the PPK and Watch interest list I started up years ago if folks on the list still want them ;)

;9187539 said:
Hey all, just a heads up (no pun intended!) around the end of May I have a good chunk of time available to work on my 1/6 projects again and start finishing off and selling some of my work. So this means mostly everything I've worked on in the thread and more.

Though before all this I still intend to honor the PPK and Watch interest list I started up years ago if folks on the list still want them ;)
Great news, man!I still have some head for you too ;)

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Oh,boy‼︎‼︎ Finally!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me on a list for that indy sculpt. Oh man this day has been a long time finally. Your work has always been amazing.

Back