CUSTOMIZINGS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CUSTOMIZINGS: Indy's back!

Yes!! I need to complete my Max. I don't want to consign all the parts I have to the wasteland again. I fear that he is one character I'll never have completed. I'd love those accessories too :)

Sorry for the lack of updates. I got appartment mass renovation sucking up my time so 1/6 has taken a back seat for now :-\ the next update will be a max one just for you guys ;)

Sorry nothing new to report, still renovating flat with spare time. I am currently ploughing through the rest of my figure accessories so will see if I can get pics of those up ;)

CUSTOMIZINGS: Indy's back!

You should make Mel as Riggs!It's my sentiment of school time memories.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Once the sculpt is done he can be anyone ;) I'm totally redoing the mel sculpt. It should be much better this time.

I still need to get round to reprinting them as my printer is broke printing heads. Though right now being charged 40% tax on items I sell just doesnt seem worth it :-\

Wow that's the most spot on han I've seen :thud:
Pls tell me you will open a run for this :pray:
Just plain amazing man, you never seize to amaze me.

Cheers jagzz. I'm on a 1/6 break right now, renovating my flat. Though hoping to get all the Harrisons done next year ;)

;9001877 said:
Cheers jagzz. I'm on a 1/6 break right now, renovating my flat. Though hoping to get all the Harrisons done next year ;)

Cheers buddy, yeah man can't wait to see it all finished!, you have a very amazing talent buddy :duff

So great... Your Harrisons are my yearning, since I've met these images[emoji18] I believe, I can get these on a someday...[emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need latest Indy head with Indy hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm holding out for Mel Max. I gave up my quest for my perfect Indy when I lost my job and sold all the parts I had gathered.

Back