CUSTOMIZINGS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CUSTOMIZINGS Indy, Solo, Drake, Bond etc.‏

I don't know, man. I think the previous version was pretty spot-on. This revised version looks a little too slim in the jaw/cheek area. It looks like he's a bit gaunt, and needs to eat some burgers.

ford was pretty slim in raiders. that's exactly what I'm lookin for!

Thanks guys, all the feedback is motivating :) I think he is a bit too gaunt for Raiders, needs fattening in the cheeks. Will post another update soon.

Another revision. Basically mixed elements from the 'boxy' head and the preferred version ;) Also reworked the mouth.

indy8.jpg

maybe a little hint of a smirk?? make it really unique??? like the "trust me" face???
looking awesome though!!!

Another revision. Basically mixed elements from the 'boxy' head and the preferred version ;) Also reworked the mouth.

I know they're both the same, but I like the hatted version, something about that angle works better. I think the top lip is a bit too thin though, not looking at reference, it just doesn't look quite real.

I agree with the smirk though, something turned up would really sell the likeness. You've got the features down.

Thanks guys, I'm saving the smirky version for Han ;) cheers Swedish, will tweak the mouth more.

Long time no post guys. I decided to print out some weapons yesterday. We got some really nice clear resin which is great for fine details. I modeled up Drakes skull and swords buckle as well as Drakes Makarov pistol and the Skyfall modified PPK (in blue) I set it to the highest print quality and it took about 7 hours!! Though the results are amazing! Every fine detail printed perfectly. Once they are finished and painted up will post some better pics.

3dp1.jpg3dp2.jpg

3dp3.jpg

One more image, its a bit tricky to see as the plastic is clear. The buckle is 10mm wide. There are some minor print lines on the buckle that will be sanded down.

prints01.jpg

Hurry up and print it! My DX05 needs this! :pray:

yea man what you waiting for finish the hair and print that bad boy. Make more alterations later if u feel the need!

Back