CUSTOMIZINGS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <BEASTMASTER> CUSTOMIZINGS: Indy • Solo • Drake • Bond etc.‏

Your bond Headsculpt looks fantastic! will you be selling copies?

Really excited to see your take on Ford/Indy.

Anxious to see more of your Nate, incredible work so far! :)

WOW!

You do realise that you are making absolutely everything that absolutely everyone wants. Also, they all want the best of everything, and, from what I'm seeing you appear to be doing that as well.

When all this stuff is finished you are going to be one popular guy!

Thanks Rogerbee, that's quite a compliment :)

Best Nate I've seen!! I want it! I think a lil more forehead should show though :) will you offer them?

Thanks Rogster, yeah that Steven Gerrard hairline will definitely go ;) the hair was just a quick 10 minute thing as I got tired staring at bald Nate. It's possible I might do a run in future.

Your bond Headsculpt looks fantastic! will you be selling copies?

Thanks menlojames :) glad people are liking this one. No plans for selling this one just yet.

Anxious to see more of your Nate, incredible work so far! :)

Thanks Marf! I actually wasn't too into making Drake, though after seeing your incredible Drake figure I thought yep! need one of those :D

Really excited to see your take on Ford/Indy.

Here's how far I got with Indy. He's a bit on the young side and needs ageing up as well as some serious stubble!

Here's how far I got with Indy. He's a bit on the young side and needs ageing up as well as some serious stubble!

View attachment 131646

Now we know what Indy would have looked like if he were about 20yrs old in ROTLA. I like it, a little aging and some stubble and you have a winner.

I want Indy, Drake and bond from you!! Please?!

True, a little young, but, stellar nonetheless!

Can not get over Indy.. :0

Cheers guys :) Indy still needs alot of work with the likeness, though he's been stuck on the shelf for a while now. Too many things to finish and not enough time! ;)

Don't worry about it, I've been working on my Indy since 2005, and I'm in no rush. He isn't going anywhere and neither am I.

Spent a few hours tweaking Indy. I've completely restructured the face based on male scan data reference, looks much better. Also Aged him up and given him some manly stubble.

indy4.jpg

indy5.jpg

Perfect sculpt :0 really..

Definitely getting there, though the face looks a little squished. Try a longer face and slightly smaller eyes. At least with CG tweaks are easier and you can save a previous version so you can go back if you go too far wrong.

Re: <BEASTMASTER> CUSTOMIZINGS Indy, Solo, Drake, Bond etc.‏

Something weird is going on with this thread, I can't actually view past the first page!?? Works on my home PC but not mobile or work PC :( possibly a vbullitin bug?

Cheers guys :)

Rogerbee: Thanks for the feedback, will try that. It could also be partially the focal angle. Some pictures of Ford look more squashed than others. Will see if I can find examples tonight ;)

A focal length of 120mm is the best for heads. Most virtual cameras, don't ask me why, default to somewhere around 95mm which tends to give a fish eye effect. WGP sent me an .obj of their smiler Indy head, I rendered it at 65mm and it looked like what we got as a production head, then I rendered it at 120mm and it looked like it should have done.

65mm:

120mm

Quite a difference, so, yeah, try yours at 120mm.

Thanks for the info Rogerbee, though the camera is a bit vague in Zbrush as it just has an angle of view slider which makes it more or less fish-eyed, not the same accuracy as a virtual camera in say Maya. I usually compare the sculpt against scanned heads to see if any proportions look out of wack. Here he is again with a few more tweaks to the eyes and face.

indy6.jpg

Back