Customized Bowen MEDUSA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Original Sculpt from BD and it makes me question some of the Talent employed for paint appilcations by some of the top Statue Builders, That said, after seeing this Great Version and More accurate to the Comic I would like to see this up for sale or get my Medusa repainted to mirror this version, Very Impressive IMO

I have the Original Sculpt from BD and it makes me question some of the Talent employed for paint appilcations by some of the top Statue Builders, That said, after seeing this Great Version and More accurate to the Comic I would like to see this up for sale or get my Medusa repainted to mirror this version, Very Impressive IMO

BD had a problem with one of the paint factories in China last year. This was unforunately one of those statues that was mass painted there.

BB

BD had a problem with one of the paint factories in China last year. This was unforunately one of those statues that was mass painted there.

BB

I hear ya BB, I just hope they took care of the problem, You can't even trust outsorceing anymore :lol, I think that some companies should take a look at other paint applications that would inhance there product.

I hear ya BB, I just hope they took care of the problem, You can't even trust outsorceing anymore :lol, I think that some companies should take a look at other paint applications that would inhance there product.

They took care of the problem. Everything I've gotten since has had an incredible paint job. Medusa, Marvel Girl (damn!) and classic Iron Man were the worst of what I had ordered but all is well again. I've been really impressed with the paint jobs on the last several BD sculpts I've purchased. :clap

BB

The Medusa was the ONLY statue from BD that had some paint issues that I noticed. I always liked the older John Romita/ Jack Kirby costume designs; that was the main reason I chose to have it reworked.

Last edited:
Back