Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone for your compliments. This is also the only 12 inch Hawkman Custom that I had made and it was already sold to a philippino buyer. Enjoy!!! :lol

Hawkman_Custom1.jpg

Hawkman_Custom3.jpg

Hawkman_Custom4.jpg

Hawkman_Custom2.jpg

Hawkman_Custom5.jpg

Hawkman_Custom6.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This is Live Size Celtic Predator Mask that I just completed the paint workz. I also installed LEDs for the bios. Hope everyone will like this too! :naughty

To : ElderPredator2
My friend, can u help to see is there any deform area with this celtic mask? Btw, I also have another predator mask which belows to the 1st predator that fights the Predalien on the predator ship. May I know wat's the name of that predator??? Thanks!!!

celtic_mask_1.jpg

celtic_mask_2.jpg

celtic_mask_3.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Hey, ButtMunch. Thanks for the actual 'Harvey Dent' sticker! I had replaced it with the 'promo' 1. Here are some new pics and re-post of this comissioned Heath Ledger Joker Nurse Custom. :D

joker_nurse_5.jpg

joker_nurse_4.jpg

joker_nurse_1.jpg

joker_nurse_2.jpg

joker_nurse_3.jpg

Regards,
Jon

To : ElderPredator2
My friend, can u help to see is there any deform area with this celtic mask? Btw, I also have another predator mask which belows to the 1st predator that fights the Predalien on the predator ship. May I know wat's the name of that predator??? Thanks!!!

Regards,
Jon

Hey Jon,

I don't see a real big deform, just seems to flare out a little more in the cheeks, but nothing really as bad as the Wolf bio was. I really like this bio cast, and if I had the green, I'd buy him.

The other predator you are speaking of doesn't really have a name, other than 'Ancient', and, that is only based on the bio design. He's really just an anonymous predator with the design of the AVP ancient predator.

Hope it helps.:D

Hi, ElderPredator2. Thanks for your quick reply! I thought that there is also 'name' for that 1st predator in AVP2. Anyway, here's a pic of the 'raw' mask of this anonymous ancient predator. Cheerz...:D

ancient_predator_avp_mask.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Jon, that is known tous as the Ancient predator, 1 of them at least, there were two versions of the bio.

Tha bio is warped pretty badly, well, maybe not warped, but a bad sculpt of what we saw on the film. it's still nice though, no doubt there, just not close to what we saw on the film.

Keep up the bio repaints Jon, I really like your pait ups of them.

Don't worry, my mum puts me in my place, so know worries there.:lol

Slugsy, he isn't making my head swell........

Ha ha... Slimeyslug, u are so funny! I dun see ElderPredator2 head swelling yet??? :rotfl No problem, ElderPredator2. I will find time to paint that 'TOUS' ancient predator mask of AVP2 also! Stay tuned....

Regards,
Jon

Here's re-post of the Wolf Predator Mask. Although there are some minor deforms but it still looks great! Enjoy!

wolf_predator_mask_1.jpg

wolf_predator_mask_2.jpg

wolf_predator_mask_3.jpg

Regards,
Jon

I wonder anyone fancy about werewolf? This is a commissioned paint workz of a 1/5 scale Werewolf resin kit. It's real heavy!!! :naughty

werewolf_1.jpg

werewolf_2.jpg

werewolf_3.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Wow, that's a cool Predator faceplate! The Werewolf looks cool too, nice work!

Thanks "Slimeyslug' and 'Die'. Since there are some of u said that u like the penguin custom also, I will post pics of this 12 inch Danny Devito Penguin Custom now! I had only made a few of this penguin so far coz it's very time consuming getting the body bulk up and also at the right scale. Enjoy!!! :D

penguin_new_01-1.jpg

penguin_new_02-1.jpg

penguin_new_03-1.jpg

penguin_new_04-1.jpg

penguin_new_05-1.jpg

penguin_new_06-1.jpg

penguin_new_07-1.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This is another commissioned 12 inch 'LIQUID SNAKE' custom for my customer. All pics are taken by him. There are a few more figures to be customized for him as well such as Sniper Wolf , etc...Hope everyone will like this bad guy as well. :D

Liquid_Snake_1.jpg

Liquid_Snake_4.jpg

Liquid_Snake_2.jpg

Liquid_Snake_3.jpg

Liquid_Snake_5.jpg

Liquid_Snake_6.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Back