Custom Wolverine from HTmms220

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firesoul001

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum (to any forum, actually), and also a total newb when it comes to customising.

I'm getting my Wolvie mms220 in a few days, and am aiming to give him a look somewhere between the Ultimate Alliance video game, and his look in X2, specifically the scene where he lays into a bunch of dudes to defend the school. I'm also putting in a few personal twists. Here are two pics so you can see what I mean:

x-men-wolverine-mansion.jpg

wolverine-marvel-ultimate-alliance-2837252-640-640.jpg

There are three things I'm going to need help with: the shirt, the head sculpt, and the dog tags.

For the shirt, I want to put a few bullet holes in it, with burn marks on the fabric, and maybe some blood (not sure yet). I'm also thinking I may want him to look like he's had grenades thrown at him, so that's something else to consider. I would only be reworking the shirt, not the body, as I want him to look like he's gone through a fight, but has had time to heal. But I may change my mind about that too, who knows.

As for the head, here's what I have in mind:

$_12.JPG

The teeth are a bit strange, the transition from skin to hair isn't perfect, but other than that, it's exactly what I'm looking for, so I'm willing to compromise. That being said, it's only a picture, so I'd like to know if anyone has encountered one of these, and could give me an idea of the quality. My biggest concern is the skin tone, as the figure will be displayed with bare arms and neck, and it's got to look as homogenous as possible.

I found some dog tags on ebay for around 10$. They look fine, except that the pictures kinda give the impression they have the word "Nolverine" on them, which, well, I guess I can live with, but still. The seller hasn't answered me on this issue, so once again, if anyone has any idea how to get something reliable, I'd be most grateful.

I think that's it for now, but I'll probably be back with more soon.

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. Have I posted this in the right place? I really have no clue what I'm doing.

Back