[Custom] Wolverine Comiquette X-FORCE by BRAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry

Freakalicious
Reaction score
wolverine_125.jpg

wolverine_128.jpg

More pic's on MKII => https://universmarvel.com/forum/a-l...e-22-marvel-comics-(bran)/?topicseen#lastPost

Very cool, X-force costume ftw! :rock

It's nice how you simulated the eye glow with paint.

Pretty cool. But I'm still shocked that you've customized a $500 statue, and pretty rare...

Don't stop at the value or rarity of the statue , the owner's will to get something unique, a piece he is alone in the world to possess. Even if someone remade this custom, as BiB Spiderman was rebuilt, it will not be identical. The gloves, boots, shoes etc. .. will not be the same size or even color.

This challenge is interesting and important in the life of a painter, and I am very happy to have build this custom, with still a risk to miss work and lose lots of money...

Don't stop at the value or rarity of the statue , the owner's will to get something unique, a piece he is alone in the world to possess. Even if someone remade this custom, as BiB Spiderman was rebuilt, it will not be identical. The gloves, boots, shoes etc. .. will not be the same size or even color.

This challenge is interesting and important in the life of a painter, and I am very happy to have build this custom, with still a risk to miss work and lose lots of money...

Congrats brother, you are very talented! :rock

Well done! :clap

This thread makes me wanna customise mine into an Xforce wolverine:blissy

Back