Custom wolverine 1/4 scale by Erik Sosa!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty slick! Any pics with him next to other PFs?

Took my own! Very happy with this guy!!! Now to wait for the SS brown!

image.jpg

Sosa does some amazing sculpting. Wish I knew about this wolvie earlier and bought one.

How did you get your pieces so quick? I have to wait until December ...

This became my most wanted statue after seeing the maskless sculpt. Finally landed this amazing piece. Steep price, but the awesomeness outweighs it. Also, landed the custom 'Final Stand' Captain America which will arrive in a couple months. Successful month of statue hunting.

That looks really nice! Since I believe people can't get this anymore, we need more, moar, and moore pictures!

I'm looking to get my hands on one of these pieces of art, can anyone help?? The mask-less head sculpt is the best depiction of Logan I've ever seen

I'm looking to get my hands on one of these pieces of art, can anyone help?? The mask-less head sculpt is the best depiction of Logan I've ever seen

He's sold out for a long time and is really hard to find now. Your best bet is on Facebook statue page. He's selling for about $2.5k us.

Is the value of this statue holding up nowadays? Has it diminished any with the new SS Wolverine PF?

I'd check into eBay and look at trends, but as time goes on with more and more Wolverine pieces coming, I don't think they're doing this piece any favors.

Back