custom Tron legacy 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agliarept

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT*

Now that i have the 1/6 light cycle, im using the sam head on this body and it totally WORKS!!!

2r3gyf4.jpg

howdy,

had this sam flynn 1/6 figure lying around and finally started taking it apart. already cut out the helmet and took out the light up portions.

having a headsculpt of me 3D printed and will frost the blue light up plastic parts of the torso and legs. pictures is a harvey kaitel HS from sideshow on the body, looks good i think. the other is a reg BIB? head i found.

27ypf7d.jpg

27xnqtk.jpg

k159x3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: custom Tron legacy 1/6 figure, of me.

well this is awesome, a real sam flynn 1/6 figure! headsculpt and body are perfect! just have to finish the light re paints and im done.

2r3gyf4.jpg

hi yea it was fairly easy. I remember using a dremel to cut away a portion of the neck to the head fit in. aside from that it was fairly easy.

Cool they are very cheap to pick up, won one for 1.04 pound but the seller refunded my money, maybe that is too cheap, but don't list in auctions with a 99p start lol.
Are the heads easy to pick up, never have bothered looking?

thanks guys, i haven't seen any sam heads up for sale. im done with my mod but i just with the translucent chest lights could be white instead of blue. I've frosted them but there still blue. its a nice figure especially with the kevin flynn stand.

thanks guys, i haven't seen any sam heads up for sale. im done with my mod but i just with the translucent chest lights could be white instead of blue. I've frosted them but there still blue. its a nice figure especially with the kevin flynn stand.

I haven't seen any heads either, and after seeing this thread I've been looking.

Yeah I have mine on the flynn stand looks good, shame the lights on the body only stay lit for a short time.
I suppose it can be modded to run from a bigger battery and for longer but too much hassle for me:)

Back