Custom Terminator Diorama Completed (Check out the Video)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Long term project finished here's the resulting Vid Thx (better full screen its hi res)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP1CNt0K5VM[/ame]

Some great details in there, what was the inspiration?
Was it the terminator salvation t800 factory?

Looks very nice my only critique would be, it looks a bit too busy with all the terminators in there.Would take out the t1000 and battle damaged arnie and just leave the endos in there, at least to take some more shots.

3 years , can beleive it, time flies when your havin fun;)

I know the saying less is more and it is true but Ive no more room for displaying my figures, I need to sell some but Im loathe to part with any :(

Wouldnt mind taking the Endos out and putting my Avengers figures in there, I had intended to make a feature out of piles of skulls which I bought for the Dio, but decided to limit it to the one skull so I could swap more easily to other franchises in the display.

Might do a second less extravagant dio to match this one using the skulls as a mass grave

Thx for the comments guys its nice to know the works valid

I know letting go of figures is hard especially the longer you have had them also makes it harder.
Do what works for you:)
That diao looks great whatever your gunna keep in it ;)

Back