• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom TDK Joker street base/stand & Kenner Toys 15" Batman Returns figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike5401

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,

(I accept paypal only)

Up for sale are a few things:

I have this TDK Joker "Hit ME!" street scene custom base, with asphalt, street stripes painted, round casings scattered on the street, and a few pieces of trash/news paper. Everything is glue down, it is on a wood base painted black with a green felt bottom. Also has Hot Toys crotch stand glued on. NEVER USED, it was made then stored. It's weathered and ready to be displayed!
Asking $25 plus shipping
photo-20-1.jpg

photo-27-1.jpg

photo-19-2.jpg

Kenner Toys 15" Batman Returns figure
I've had this since it first came out, never really played with it just displayed on my shelf then stored there after for about 13 years. It is in pretty good condition, arms are still strong because I never touched them, cape still looks excellent, it does have some dust in the cracks and a small green mark on the right side of the chest near the bat emblem, probably from being put in a storage container. Otherwise paint apps still look really good. I just took this out of storage a few days ago. Excuse the poor washed out cell phone pics!
Asking $25 plus shipping
photo-28-1.jpg

photo-29-1.jpg

photo-12-1.jpg

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Mike

Back