Custom Sideshow G.I. Joe Crimson Baroness Premium Format Conversion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom Sideshow G.I. Joe Crimson Baroness Premium Format Conversion
This one I was dying to get to, and before I even finished it, it was sold, so I did not get to enjoy it much, but still want one for my collection one day.
A big transformation, stripped everything, had to clean up the mess under the fabric, resculpt the shirt, this was going to be a black version, but I chipped the leg, so I decided to go with tthe crimson version and cut off part of the fisherman boots, the belt was updated with magnets, as the velcro was very weak, sculpted the straps holding the armor, used same buckles, made new glasses (not as easy as it looks) and did the prototype arm that was first shown touching her glasses, in these pics they are barely touching but modified it to get closer. hard to tell from the pics, but there are multiple colors per area, (the black has flat black with a black pearl for the armor, the red body suit is one color, the armor is another color with shimmer to give it the metal look, and the straps are different to make it look more like leather). Definitely a labor of love, one of my favorite characters and sad to see her go.
Enjoy, and comments welcomed!

Wow, great work... can you make extra arms that points to her glasses? Does it match the existing arm's glove in style and pattern?

Thanks for the nice words guys!

Yes I am making the arm, I will be selling it for $75 here as gift shipped or on ebay for $85
I will start a page for it later today.
The arm will match the original colors and topcoat

Thanks!
Working on a custom right arm as well, I see her so many times drawn with a luger, would love to have her have one

Thanks! Appreciate the comments! Have the custom arm up on ebay or contact me here or SSF for a bit cheaper. Only 20 will be made.

More baroness customs coming still have 3 that I can work on.

Thanks guys!
A review by uvajosh1/69 on the custom crimson baroness
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piUy5oGIN6M&feature=c4-feed-u[/ame]

WOW. That looks awesome. I love the new arm touching the new glasses, gives it more attitude.

Back