Custom sculpt(1:6) Ronaldinho

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denny kim

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys,
It's a custom sculpt by iminime sculpt team in Korea.

We are professional custom sculpt team in Korea and very pleased to be here and write a first thread.

We will be making 5 new sculpts or more in July.

English Web site will be launched in July.

Thank you for reading this. Good day!

Any questions, you can e-mail me. [email protected]

Denny

football_650_copy.jpg

Beautiful work wow! perfect likeness to the soccer player but kinda reminds me of that antione Dobson dude though. Great work and welcome to the boards looking forward to your future pieces.:wave

Beautiful work wow! perfect likeness to the soccer player but kinda reminds me of that antione Dobson dude though. Great work and welcome to the boards looking forward to your future pieces.:wave

You don't have to come and confess, we're looking for you, we gon' find you, we gon' find you, so you can run and tell that, run and tell that, run and tell that, homeboy, home home homeboy!... so catchy XD .

Seriously,that is very impressive work.You really captured Dinho's smile perfectly.

I have for a long time wished for more soccer players in 1/6,and specially of my favourite soccer star Kaká.

Thank you guys~
We will be working on 5-6 heads and preview can be done late July.
I will show you when it's done.
I appreciate for all of your comments and lovely sweet heart.
Good day!

Denny

This sculpt was created a while ago by our sculpt team manager "J.Y.T"
I just want to show this ^^

Lee_(1).jpg

Lee_(2).jpg

Wow! great job!!. Are you going to make heads available ? or something ?

it will not be available because the sculpt is no longer exist.;;
but we are making about 6 heads in July and ^^ will show you the results in July.
Thanks

Denny

Back