Custom Princess Leia ANH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new to say, just wanted to post this pic of my custom. With the HT Leia imminent, I hope she provides some cool items for upgrades.

IMGP4288_zpsjwomsi0a.jpg

here is a photo of my custom version of leia. maybe when the new one comes out I might pick up some parts to up grade her. IMG_0045.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 143
I love the paint upgrades you did to yours. You do them yourself? I still need to repaint the hair on mine. Its a little too dark.

Oh I didn't paint this head. I was lucky to get a Silentsurfer paint job. I'm hoping that the HT Leia gets a decent body, my bash is on a HT Alice body but the backside is a bit on the large side.

Oh I didn't paint this head. I was lucky to get a Silentsurfer paint job. I'm hoping that the HT Leia gets a decent body, my bash is on a HT Alice body but the backside is a bit on the large side.

Yeah I know what you mean. Its hard to find a 1/6 female body that doesn't have a lot of junk in the trunk. haha

Swap the body to a kumik. They are the perfect size for Leia.

Swap the body to a kumik. They are the perfect size for Leia.

That's interesting, I'll look into that. I was considering the HT Catwoman body as the bum is smaller and she has double bend elbows, which Alice does not.

Snyderman just rocks those female sculpts but I won't ask what you paid to have SS paint it.:lol

And the way HT is going with the SW likenesses, you may just want to hang onto your custom Leia.

The boots should be a nice upgrade too.
Apart from the blasters and the handcuff binders, I can't really think of anything else she can come with, accessory wise.

The boots should be a nice upgrade too.
Apart from the blasters and the handcuff binders, I can't really think of anything else she can come with, accessory wise.

If we're talking about things she used most during ANH, maybe a 1/6 scale rolled-up $100.:dunno

Back