custom predator by:predaxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

predaxe

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hi. im new to the site but not to the predator. ive been a fan since i was a kid and lost it when i saw the avp hot toys figs when the first started showing pics. i got the celtic predator but lost intrest over the years with the look so i built my own out of him (yea, i know CRAZY! but i dont care). anyhow im a artist by trade and had no fears heading into this project. hope you like it!
DSC00108copy.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

i still have a few things i want to finish like quilling the head, and a few other details but... it's cool enough to put up for now.

Frkin' amazing :horror!!!Why are you not selling it :censored :gah: :monkey2:dunno!!!????I would've bought it even if the price was 300$
:pray:

Shawn, that is an awesome custom job man. I really like the way the differant pieces of armor are put together.

thanks! im glad i got a chance to show you. i tried to mix all my fave parts and coloring from the different versions. i even took influence from comics like the beaded ropes hanging around his waste i stole from the design of the batman vs. predator #1 cover.

to the other guy that said i should sell it, im working on a second that will be available on ebay in the comming months (but as a elder theme). when its finished i'll poast pics to get you all hot and bothered. but as im a artist and im used to selling my works at probally what you would call a insane price (yea, not anywheres near the $300 :lol), the figure WILL be a high dollar item... so start saving!

Great job... nice job getting all the pieces to fit together so nicely. Really great looking figure :rock

now that is a custom! what parts did you use from other predator armor?

the figs body, leg armor, collar, right gaunt, and caster were celtic. feet, head, L-hand, carpace, L-upper leg armor, were from lost. mask was a redone cleaner (it actually took a lotta love to get that to work). R-hand P1. skulls were scratch, and mcfarlane. necklace was scratch. all belts, ropes, straps, and leather was scratch. and here is my contrabution to the customizing community... ready for it (if you all didnt realize this allready) everything on the L-arm, cod pice, and some other parts are cut from vinyl model pred kits! looks great right! so get out there and save some bucks and make better customs to!

thanks! im glad i got a chance to show you. i tried to mix all my fave parts and coloring from the different versions. i even took influence from comics like the beaded ropes hanging around his waste i stole from the design of the batman vs. predator #1 cover.

to the other guy that said i should sell it, im working on a second that will be available on ebay in the comming months (but as a elder theme). when its finished i'll poast pics to get you all hot and bothered. but as im a artist and im used to selling my works at probally what you would call a insane price (yea, not anywheres near the $300 :lol), the figure WILL be a high dollar item... so start saving!

:rock :blissy :mwaha

Great job like the fact you made him up from different figures to get a unique but beleiveable figure.
Can't wait to see your elder pred;)

the figs body, leg armor, collar, right gaunt, and caster were celtic. feet, head, L-hand, carpace, L-upper leg armor, were from lost. mask was a redone cleaner (it actually took a lotta love to get that to work). R-hand P1. skulls were scratch, and mcfarlane. necklace was scratch. all belts, ropes, straps, and leather was scratch. and here is my contrabution to the customizing community... ready for it (if you all didnt realize this allready) everything on the L-arm, cod pice, and some other parts are cut from vinyl model pred kits! looks great right! so get out there and save some bucks and make better customs to!

:clap again bravo on the custom, you just gave me some great ideas for myself :)

Back