Custom OneSixthScale Scarecrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo34

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Received this in the mail today. Overall im pretty satisfied with the figure. Scale wise it is a little bit taller than the sideshow bank robber joker. Will take more pics later on

SubstandardFullSizeRender.jpg

A few more shots of him with straight jacket on. I don't think these pictures do the figure justice. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a 1/6th scale scarecrow

SubstandardFullSizeRender 5.jpg
SubstandardFullSizeRender6.jpg

I could have sworn there was another thread about this figure. I have a bad feeling that this one may end up like the other one...

In any case, mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing it in hand. The figure looks to be well made, all around.

There was another one. When I went to post in it, it had said the thread had been moved but I couldn't see it?

Is the straightjacket on backwards? The hot toys figure has the plastic snaps on the back with the rip facing forward. Looks good though for the price; thanks for the images

My apologies I did have it on backwards thanks guys. As far as shipping, it took about 5 days or so.

Figure arrived and it looks great.

It does appear to be a little on the tall side but not distractingly tall.

Here are a pair of pics and please disregard the Gordon stand, as I working on getting a "Batman Begins" label and name plate from Evilface:

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

He looks great, maybe he has the longer ankle pegs in? Would think they're using the common knockoff narrow shoulder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video review

So finally mine arrived today. I'm very pleased with this figure. Saved some money and my Dark Knight collection is almost complete.

Just ordered this guy so I should have him pretty soon(ish). :rotfl

Plenty of pics will be posted when he arrives.

What head did you use to put the DX11 EX mask on for your custom bank robber who gets hit by the bus?

100_3569_zpsxcdkzdek.jpg

The body he came on looks like an Asian toned TT knock-off, but with hinged ankle pegs which, combined with the plug-on boots, were making him quite a bit taller than the hunched over Bank Robber Joker.

It's an old Dragon figure head - Detective Chow.

I just needed a head with a neck that the mask fitted onto well. Using anything better would have been a waste of a sculpt because I'm not going to be seeing any of it.

I used to have the fingerless gloves from the MMS136 Terminator on him, but the T-800 wanted them back!

Cool thanks! Yeah, I just want to get the cheapest head I can find and one that would fit the mask. I've been looking through toyanxiety at some $2-3 or less heads and trying to figure out what to get. Already got the black button shirt, dark navy blue suit, and navy duffel bag. Just need the gloved hands, a gun, and some Joker shoes or brown/khaki shoes to get a screen-accurate look.

Had him in for a few days now and he is definitely value for money but a body swap is definitely needed, he is FAR to big so I'm going to order another body and then he will be complete and I will post pics of him again when he is all finished.

As he stands at the moment -

Back