Custom NPH head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I salute the ability of people on this board to decipher acronyms. Took me ten minutes to figure out that NPH is Neil Patrick Harris and HIMYM is "How I Met Your Mother." The Starship Troopers clue helped. Thanks. Sheesh.

Depending on the sculpt I would be in. Starship, HIMYM, Dr. Horrible, are all awesome and would be nice to have.

I'd mostly definitely be in!. Unless someone can find some accurate 1/6 goggles somewhere, I'd prefer a version with the goggles sculpted on. But no matter what, goggles or not, I'd be in either way!!

Last edited:
This kind of thing is really frowned upon. I'm sure there would be plenty of people interested in NPH. But soliciting funds to commission one is against the rules of the board.

Once it's produced, it's okay to sell it here though.

I was wondering if people would want one? I was thinking just a standard dr, horrible head so you can make him or berry from HIMYM. I have talked to sunohc about sculpting it and it wouldn't be done till spring next year possibly.

so whos in?

1.cadaver202

I think it's Barney not Berry in HIMYM. Anyway, I'd really be up for one if the sculpt was good, as I would pose him with the Trev NF sculpt as Capt Hammer.

Old Grandpa

This kind of thing is really frowned upon. I'm sure there would be plenty of people interested in NPH. But soliciting funds to commission one is against the rules of the board.

Once it's produced, it's okay to sell it here though.

I have a Jake Gyllenhaal (Donnie Darko) interest thread floating around, not sure if it's also filed under taboo. It is however clearly an interest thread with the sole purpose of gauging interest in the project so that the sculptor can decide whether or not to take on the project and offer the sculpt publicly. It asks for no funds of any kind.

If you are getting a list of people who are intrested in a 1/6 NPH head sculpt I too would be intrested. Of course like most people I would want to see the head sculpt first before I paid and I would want a price.

But if we get a group of people intrested in an NPH sculpt couldn't we get a sculpter to perhaps be intrested in making it due to the demand? I am still new to this forum but isnt that how it works around here? You get a group of people wanting a Sculpt to be made, and a Sculpter makes it with the hope people will buy it since people have expressed an intrest in it.

Do we know of anyone who could actually make a good NPH head sculpt?

Back