Custom Nightwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngbloodsc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, here is my custom 1/6 Nightwing figure. I took inspiration from the Young Justice version. I used a lot of Snake Eyes parts for this. You can see the boots, pants, and forearm armor, and I also used the torso and shoulder armor underneath the suit to give the figure a more bulked up look. The main costume and mask are from the DC Direct figure, and I used a Goemon head. I also added some padding in the lower torso to fill out the area some more:

Hope you like it! Here's a preview of the next figure I'm working on:

Cool! What heads did you use?
I'm collecting parts to do a Tim drake Robin One year later fig.
Still looking for a good head sculpt to use.

Thanks! I used a Goemon head for Nightwing. It's pretty expensive on eBay, but I happened to find one for less than $100 and jumped on it. The Robin head is from a 1:6 soccer figure, the guys name is Ronaldo something. I totally stole the idea for that Robin head from someone else that posted their Robin custom. I think it works really well for a younger figure, and the mask fits the face perfectly.

Argh!!! Now I need to track both those heads down!!!! Both look great!!!

Thanks! The thing I appreciate about this the most is that I was able to put it together without having to paint or sculpt anything. I have ZERO talent in that area.

Back