• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom New Goblin with Scarred Face For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke314pi

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am selling my custom Hot Toys New Goblin with scarred face:

newgoblin1.jpg

newgoblin2.jpg

newgoblin3.jpg

newgoblin4.jpg

This is a high quality custom sculpt/paint job that will hold up very well over time. Aside from the modified face sculpt, the rest of the figure is the original Hot Toys figure, and includes all parts (including the alternate masked head), stand, base, and instructions. Everything is packed in its original Hot Toys packaging. The figure was only removed from the packaging in order to customize the face and pose for a few photos. Everything in the original box is included.

I am asking $150 shipped to anywhere in the US. Shipping to international locations will be more, and will depend on location. I have traded here with karamazov80, outlikealight, joda76, anthrapoid, spenser, zahal, and natrix.

I am not interested in selling the custom head by itself.

Thanks for looking! :)

if this is still here ina few weeks, i just might bite,got alot on the plate at the moment and thats one cool custom HS,plus i need a baddie for spidey!

Wow that looks great. Tempting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back