Custom My Name is Earl 12" Figure ......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well after months and months of development I finally was able to complete my Earl custom. I comissioned the wonderful sculpt from the ever talented Spenser (The Sculpting Machine :lol ) I had my outfit completed and ready so when I received it today he just came together and I am very pleased with the results. Anyway here are the pics. :D

Thanks,
Ryan

earl1.jpg

earl2.jpg

earl3.jpg

earl4.jpg

earl5.jpg

earl7.jpg

VERY cool. I'd like to have a custom Earl myself. Spencer did a great job and so did you putting the outfit together. :rock

Not super familiar with the show but when i saw the figure, i knew who it was. The signs of a great figure. Congrats

excellent work all the way around..............:rock

now.........where's randy?????:confused:

I agree. I weathered the knees in the jeans a little bit when I firstmade him. I will probably end up re-doing his over shirt when I get caught up on some commision stuff because I made it last year and I have revised my shirt pattern alot since then. So it will be my turn to pull a Hot Toys and do a DX figure a few months after the first one :lol. Honestly after 8 months of looking at my headless prototype I was just happy to finally see a head on him :lol I still plan to do his faded Lynard Skynard t-shirt on him as well. I will definatly post updates pics when I get a chance to finish him properly. Anyway back to commision work :)

Thanks for all the comments!
Ryan

Last edited:
Any way the viewing audience (meaning me) can get a copy of that head? It looks awesome! I'd love a headsculpt for the entire cast, especially that Jaime Pressly!

Last edited:
Back