• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Modern Thor PF, Dinosauria Stegosaurus Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmutha

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

You can check my feedback from this site or eBay (username kmcbales)...I have 100% positive feedback on both.

All prices include PayPal fees. Currency is indicated beside each price (USD = US Dollars, CAD = Canadian dollars).

My strong preference is for a local deal, but I will ship if necessary. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, and I am willing to meet in Red Deer if you live in the southern part of the province.

All items come with all original packaging, unless noted otherwise.

There are more pics of all of these items in my collection thread.

I am selling the following items:

1. Thor (Comic) Exclusive PF: Customized to Modern Thor costume - SOLD

I bought this EX Thor a while back and it arrived damaged. There was damage to the cape and left leg. I had the statue professionally repaired and while I was at it, I had it customized to the modern Thor costume. If you are interested, I can send you additional pictures.

I can ship this, but it would be pricey because the box is HUGE. I would prefer a local deal.

IMG_0995-001.JPG

IMG_1022-001.JPG

IMG_1000-001.JPG

photo%2B2.JPG

2. Sideshow Stegosaurus Maquette Regular - $350 USD Shipped within continental USA, $350 CDN Shipped within Canada

IMG_8807-001.JPG

IMG_8809-001.JPG

IMG_8817-001.JPG

IMG_8792-001.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Bmutha's For Sale Thread: PCS, Sideshow, Bowen

Good luck with the sales Bmutha. I'm sure they will sell quick as there up for great prices.

Good luck with the sales Bmutha. I'm sure they will sell quick as there up for great prices.

Thanks, Bud.

I just re-worked the pricing above to include shipping and PayPal fees.

If anyone is interested, just send me a PM.

Bmutha's For Sale Thread: PCS, Sideshow, Bowen

Lol true but right now I don't have the funds for it, if it were in the 5-6 hundred range maybe but I just cant right now. Maybe someday.

The biggest obstacle for me shipping to the US is that in order to qualify for Paypal seller protection, I have to have signature confirmation on the shipment. The only option for me to do that is XpressPost (Canada post), which is a lot more expensive than the next cheaper option.

I could reduce the shipped costs above by about $30 to $60 (depending on the piece), but then I don't get the seller protection.

Bump. Send me a PM if you have any questions on the remaining pieces.

Galactus SOLD. Judges still available. PM me your postal code or zip code...cheaper shipping options may be available.

Re: Bmutha's For Sale Thread: PCS Judge Dredd & Judge Death PRICE REDUCED

Prices reduced on Dredd and Death. PM me if interested.

Back