Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Michael Myers 1/4

Looking fantastic. I can't wait to see the completed product. I've been waiting for a worthy 1/4 scale myers.

I think the sculpted hair looks good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow lookin’ great! Nice job on the hair. What is his overall height with the base going to be?

Thanks guys..

he will stand about 21-22" with base. Myers is about 18" tall..

Sculpted or real hair, no matter to me. I'm in! Looks great and eagerly awaiting the final product and preorder date.

My 1/4 scale headsculpt I'm working on. Applying hair tomorrow. Waiting on coveralls by Tinela.

IMG_20190129_033500.jpg

nice! can you please share your technique how to apply hair and what hair you are using?

Awesome ! Thanks a lot !!

Coverall...Sure.. we doing them :)

yeah we have a small sit back but have this done hopefully by the end of the month.

If more time is needed to ensure a quality product I'm sure no one will complain.

Thanks.. thats the only reason.. we want to make the light up great! :)

Thanks for the height dimensions there Myc. Could I get the width and depth on the base too? Trying to figure out where he's going to fit amongst the other horror baddies in my cabinet. Thanks in advance.

"'
Thanks for the height dimensions there Myc. Could I get the width and depth on the base too? Trying to figure out where he's going to fit amongst the other horror baddies in my cabinet. Thanks in advance.

ohh I still owe you this! I check later tonight but its about 12" wide and about 9" deep if I get the feel right :lol

Guys.. please bare with me.. im still not so happy about the color of the wood porch... but we getting there.. heres another little exclusive early teaser.. the pumpkins gonna rock as well !!! :)

1c58dd_73f698da5aae4c0bb924b4c1268b4450~mv2_d_1536_1880_s_2.jpg

Waiting patiently waiting for your good word lol! Peace my good friend!

Back