Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Michael Myers 1/4

So far I'd give the edge to v2. Either way, your renderings are already far beyond anything made so far imo.

Ya bro he shorted the mask for you already lol! To much nit picking the neck has very little skin between the shirt and the neck. Then the collar goes up. But the length of the mask is fine bro!

I was commenting on the pic above from Matturibe1. The length you have it now looks fine. The boiler suit collar will hide some of the skin on the sides so it won't be as noticeable. But like I said, maybe the shirt collar could come up slightly.

No man my comment wasn't about the mask it was about the shirt. The mask is done, we bugged him enough about that! Just needs less skin in that gap!

I was commenting on the pic above from Matturibe1. The length you have it now looks fine. The boiler suit collar will hide some of the skin on the sides so it won't be as noticeable. But like I said, maybe the shirt collar could come up slightly.

I agree with you on that!

Ya bro he shorted the mask for you already lol! To much nit picking the neck has very little skin between the shirt and the neck. Then the collar goes up. But the length of the mask is fine bro!

Yes, I knew that.

No man my comment wasn't about the mask it was about the shirt. The mask is done, we bugged him enough about that! Just needs less skin in that gap!

Yes, but you missed my point. The pic that you posted is not correct - the neck of the mask (in your pic) is too long, so it does not show the gap properly. That's all that I was saying.

I agree with you on that!

:duff

Here's a couple pics that show the neck gap.

halloween-1978-tony-moran-credit-itc-editorial-use-only-hlw-003-p-BKMNKP.jpg

Nick-Castle-as-Michael-Myers-photo-by-Kim-Gottlieb-Walker-e1513884285396.jpg

I don't even want to think about when the boiler suit starts getting discussed.:lol

Well it is going to be mixed media the clothing so that gap is actually correct in your pics. So, he should leave it and then mixed media you make the suit how you want it!

..the T-shirt will be sculpted on.. just the overall will be mixed media.

This is coming along great. What are your plans for the hair? That's something that often throws off the look of a Myers mask for me.

They will be real hair.. I'm confident we get the look right:)

Here's a couple pics that show the neck gap.

View attachment 424495

View attachment 424496

I don't even want to think about when the boiler suit starts getting discussed.:lol

myc just chiming in to give some feedback...
I like Ver 2 better. Best looking Meyers of all.

The reason I quoted NK is for the pics. I don't know if it's the lighting creating shadows but it does appear as if the angle of both eyes are slanting downwards at the sides a little bit more in the screen used mask.

The reason I quoted NK is for the pics. I don't know if it's the lighting creating shadows but it does appear as if the angle of both eyes are slanting downwards at the sides a little bit more in the screen used mask.

I see what you mean.. let me update it a bit

.. how this:

1c58dd_5f7d1a4fd86d40a2baf3f922c6f2459e~mv2.png

1c58dd_fc8465aab04c4eaabe1afa36904f5d61~mv2.png

1c58dd_6a8b5c1a57e24a828c174b235bc9186a~mv2.png

Last edited:

:lol I was going to mention that as well, but MYC has it looking very good right now and sometimes if you tweak one thing it could throw something else off.

......I still thinks it needs a tiny bit more neck exposed though.:monkey3

If you guys have also good references to the jumpsuite.. please share. Im not sure about the color.. some says its greenish.. but I think the more overall known look is like a blue-grey look no?

If you guys have also good references to the jumpsuite.. please share. Im not sure about the color.. some says its greenish.. but I think the more overall known look is like a blue-grey look no?

That's gonna be the most argued part. It's debated that the '78 boiler suit was charcoal gray or olivewood, but sometimes appeared greenish-blue on film.

Last edited:

That's gonna be the most argued part. It's debated that the '78 boiler suit was charcoal gray or olivewood, but sometimes appeared greenish-blue on film.

well I have to just call it done at one point and thats it. I wont go back and forth and offer 5 different outfits.. sorry ..

It's speculated that the original '78 boiler suit brand was "Big Mac" but the closest thing that is readily available now is made by Red Kap which is what I have. The biggest difference is that the Red Kap doesn't have the flap over the right chest pocket. I'd say the most important features to the suit is the right pocket flap, the elastic waist band and the pleats on the back that run down from the shoulders. Here's some pics of mine (I actually bought spruce green in order to look more like how it appears on screen):

mm01.jpg

mm02.jpg

mm03.jpg

Last edited:

well I have to just call it done at one point and thats it. I wont go back and forth and offer 5 different outfits.. sorry ..

I don't think anyone would expect you to offer more than one color. It's a matter of deciding which color to actually go with.

Back