Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Michael Myers 1/4

Says $695 on FB. Easy to pass at that price.

Oh shoot I just got home from work, its 700, oh boy. I will have to think about this, I love his work but man thats a chunk.

Says $695 on FB. Easy to pass at that price.

We had the price range pointed out almost from the start. You guys have to understand that we only do 40 of them.. not hundreds or thousands. we have a lot of costs going into this statue.. we have mixed media and light up feature.. not sure what price you guys expect.. but if this is to much for you, there is always the inacurate 1/3 scale version from PCS for $1000 for you waiting

We had the price range pointed out almost from the start. You guys have to understand that we only do 40 of them.. not hundreds or thousands. we have a lot of costs going into this statue.. we have mixed media and light up feature.. not sure what price you guys expect.. but if this is to much for you, there is always the inacurate 1/3 scale version from PCS for $1000 for you waiting

No worries bud I hear ya I am just getting money together, you know I love your work. Your a friend to me as well. I followed the post from the start I just never asked the price, or knew. Just got to put some ot in, hey at least I can work again. I'll be in touch!

Re: Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE !!

I like the head sculpt. The pose is not very natural... Bummer

Nice I can't wait. Do you have to set up an account to place an order? This will be my first time ordering and don't want to miss out.

Nice I can't wait. Do you have to set up an account to place an order? This will be my first time ordering and don't want to miss out.

Thank you! Account set up is not necessary.. but it will get you faster through the check out :)

It’s better than I could do but not $700 good.

The left arm looks like a mannequin and the hair is a bit Paul-D looking. Head sculpt is decent from certain angles.

Quick question, will it show up in the "shop" section at 3 or is there a different link to follow?

Quick question, will it show up in the "shop" section at 3 or is there a different link to follow?

Hi, it will show up at 3pm .. just please refresh the browser :)

head looks decent but the body is 3/10. the arms look so unnatural, the left arm is the worse part of it. i understand a lot of effort and time went into this but its just not right, i now have even more admiration for the guys who do the neca figures because they really do a fantastic job on the myers head sculpts. honestly i would say this head is better than the pop culture shock head but not by much and the pop culture shock body and pose is much better than this, i would rather the pcs statue if i am been honest and i am a little bummed once again with another myers statue that is so far off the mark. i am just been honest, i am sure others will love it sorry

Ordered. Took me a few minutes to get the order to process but I'm excited. Hope I was one of the first to get the name plate.

Thank you guys for support!! Glad to fill the gap for those collectors who where missing a Myers in 1/4 in their collection. Cant wait for your feedback once you have it in hand!

Been watching this from the beginning. Glad to see it complete. Think he turned out really great. The left arm/hand does look a little off but besides that awesome work.

The website shows two different sizes at 21.5” high by 12.5 wide or 22” by 12” depending which page you’re on. Which one is more accurate?

The website shows two different sizes at 21.5” high by 12.5 wide or 22” by 12” depending which page you’re on. Which one is more accurate?

im sorry.. my bad.. those are the correct ones:

12.5"w x 9"d x 21.5"h (all with base)

Back