Custom Medicom Samural Storm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lestrooper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi

Got this idea in Tokyo Narita Airport.
Saw the real Samural Armor with Stormtrooper helmet on it.
So decided to give it a try to custom my Medicom Stromtrooper RAH
Spend few week on doing it
Let me know what you think

Thanks
les
sdsam3.jpg

sdsam4.jpg

sdsam2.jpg

sdsam.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg
IMG_3553.jpg
IMG_3551.jpg
IMG_3531.jpg
IMG_3533.jpg
IMG_3548.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Les.. Thats awesome work you have done. A Very intricate piece, you can see all the hard work you have put into this.

Maybe your next project should be what icruise suggested. Your figure looks great on his own, imagine having him next to Samurai armor Vader.

Great Job! Love it. Now just add a flag on his back with the empire logo.

Very Awesome, like I said to the guy who made the Jedi Jawa I love original ideas like this!

Next get a Luke and switch out his robes for more traditional Japanese ones and replace the blade of his lightsaber with a katana blade... and you should use cross-bows instead of blasters!

Thanks Guys :D

That's damn cool. You should try the imitating the Vader samurai armor that I've seen pictures of as well.

Yes, i'm preparing the material for the next SW Samural
was still thinking either the shadow trooper or Vader.:confused:

cool love it looks really good. Maybe if you have the time paint scabbard white to match the rest.
Brillaint.

I saw that Vader and Stormtrooper Samurai armor at C4 (I think). Wicked cool, those. And so is your custom.

I think that if the Armor I saw on display had been full-sized, I would have bought it.

Back