Custom Masterpiece Nemesis Prime / Black Convoy Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chonosmoon

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This custom Masterpiece Black Convoy / Nemesis Prime trailer is a commissioned piece for a great client of mine.

Client wanted a basic look and requested I focus the detailing towards the turret.
I know a lot of people like to customize the trailer and make it black but I decided to take inspiration from RID Scourge's trailer.
Aesthetically an all-black trailer to me would be too much black in my opinion drown out the black turret piece.
So the idea was to use the chrome to highlight the parts of the trailer we wanted to bring attention to.

More photos and info on this piece can be found on my site here:
https://chonosmoon.com/transformers/masterpiece-mp10b-trailer

Thanks for Looking!

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-00.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-01.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-02.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-09.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-13.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-14.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-16.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-21.jpg

custom-transformers-masterpiece-mp-10b-nemesis-prime-black-convoy-trailer-22.jpg

Back