Custom Martin Riggs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta BUMP this thread! Toy Anxiety...any update for us interested board members in the Martin Riggs sculpt? There hasn't been an update from you about it here in this thread in over 3 weeks.

Please let us know what is going on. Thank you. :wave

I gotta BUMP this thread! Toy Anxiety...any update for us interested board members in the Martin Riggs sculpt? There hasn't been an update from you about it here in this thread in over 3 weeks.

Please let us know what is going on. Thank you. :wave

Hey guys. Sorry about the lack of response. Flat out forgot to check the last week, plus I had been out of town. Kuato apparently needed a short break from Riggs to work on a couple other projects including our Jack Burton sculpt. He said that he will have the Jack Burton and Riggs hair sculpts done and ready to send me at the same time. His Burton is looking near complete, so let's hope Riggs is too. Between the 2, he should have some good mullet sculpting experience. You may want to bounce over to Kuato's customs thread and give him a little eNudge :wink1:

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for the update T.A. :wave I'd love to get a Jack Burton head sculpt too. I'll check out Kuato's thread. Thanks again.

I think I'll go over and visit Kuato's thread, and see if there's any update on the Jack Burton and/or Martin Riggs sculpts. Because there's not an update here for a while now! :dunno

T.A. do you have an idea where Kuato's thread is located concerning the Martin Riggs head sculpt? I wanted to ask him about it. Thanks for your help! :wave

T.A. do you have an idea where Kuato's thread is located concerning the Martin Riggs head sculpt? I wanted to ask him about it. Thanks for your help! :wave

This is the thread, though you can PM him if you want. It is a Toy Anxiety commission, so he should post info here anytime now.

Full scratch sculpt of Riggs is the plan, with a different expression than that of the Mad Max sculpt, Id love to see any ideas for expression posted here :)

Back