Action Figure custom made The walking dead bicycle girl zombie (update status at pg4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom made The walking dead bicycle girl zombie

That is a great job!!! love it, I really wish sideshow would start-up there dead line again or pick up the licence on the walking dead series. I would be on that like a zombie on fresh meat.

If you want to cast it, I'd go with Moldmax 20 to mold and Smooth-On 320 to cast.

Hi, Thanks for all your comments & information about molding & casting........both are very useful for me........I'll start the molding process after finish the body sculpt.......:)!!!
here are few WIP pics of the body.............enjoy it!!!
wish I can finish the body sculpting within this week.....:)
Bodytest011.jpg

Bodytest022.jpg

Bodytest033.jpg

Last edited:
Re: custom made The walking dead bicycle girl zombie (update the Body WIP pics on pg3

looks great dude, You got some serious talent:bow can't wait to see the finished product:clap

Re: custom made The walking dead bicycle girl zombie (update the Body WIP pics on pg3

Or, magnificently hideous work!

Holy crap! Can I have it? Thank you.

Love the detail of you work, can't wait to see how this turns out.

hi, here r the update status............. enjoy it.....:)
body sculpt finalize.........
Bodytest055.jpg

Bodytest066.jpg

Bodytest077.jpg

after bake ( may be without those arm......the head seem a little bit bigger)...........
Bodytest088.jpg

Last edited:
Back