Custom Mace Windu 1/6 head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here...I have to say the soft goods on Mace are probably the best of all the Jedi as far as texture and fit....and with this resculpted head...:joy

Any news when these will start to ship?

Did anyone already got this Headsculpt ? I paid a month ago and no answer.

Really ? It was only offerred on the 22nd of June. Its a bit early for this chicken little stuff.

Honestly Ryan is a great guy to deal with - a little patience is in order. Maybe he's at the Comic Con ?

I must be in a minority that thought the original release wasn't too bad....but next to that, the flaws are hugely noticeable. That is some awesome work right there.

DAmn did I miss my chance to run off with a gold clad bikini Leia?? Darn. Eveything is completed on this project now and these started casting up last weekend so they will start shipping out tommorow or Thursday. I belive I have answered all PM's as of tonight if I miseed anybody please let me know (some days I get a ton of them so one may slip through :eek:) SO no the sky isn't falling or any of that.

Thanks to all interested,
Ryan

DAmn did I miss my chance to run off with a gold clad bikini Leia?? Darn. Eveything is completed on this project now and these started casting up last weekend so they will start shipping out tommorow or Thursday. I belive I have answered all PM's as of tonight if I miseed anybody please let me know (some days I get a ton of them so one may slip through :eek:) SO no the sky isn't falling or any of that.

Thanks to all interested,
Ryan

Thanks Ryan. Really looking forward to this. :chew

nayo

Hi Ryan, can we see full body pictures with the original Hot Toys size vs new sized head? I think I may prefer the original size head because the proportion appeared realistic.

mace_insidercover.jpg

Sure no problem. I will take one when I get home from work.

Did you ever take those pics Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back