Custom Kazim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earl Weber

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I also finished my Kazim I have been working on. I'm very happy with how it turned out. And yes I forgot the rose. I'll get some tissue paper tomorrow and try it out

The head is 21st century toys, Fez is Dragon or DiD I think, the suit, tie, and shoes are from ebay. I sculpted the hair and stache with apoxie. Took 3 hours to paint the hair haha.

The gun is also from 21st century toys though I believe another company makes a better version, but I dont want to pay 20 bucks for it. And also I think the cloth one of the guys covers the machine gun with is actually a suit jacket so Ill work on that.

If anyone wants to merge my German Mechanic thread with this one go for it.

Wow, this is amazing!!!! It's been a long time since someone start a new custom .. FUnny the other day I was watching Last crusade! and i saw that guy and thought... "wow, he would make a cool figure!" LOL

Cool custom.... and Mods, if you are listening.. we need a thread titled "Custom Indy Villains" so we can all showcase the bad guys in one spot ! Been meaning to start one for a bit.. but it would be cool to see everyone's Mechanics, Kazims, Belloqs, sowrdsmans etc in one place ! Just a thought..

Looks great...

@Mfisher: good idea..been meaning to get some inspiration..thinking of doing a sallah...need the motivation :)

yeah... we actually need two new custom threads.. Indy Villains and Indy allies... although where does that leave Mac ? :lol

This is very nice work. You are a great artist. Very original and unique choice of character

Awesome! My brother has made some minor characters from Raiders, but I love your Dan Aykroyd. And now Kazim? Great stuff.

Just out of curiosity, have you made his chest tattoo?

Thanks for the kind words! And Ill work on that boat haha. As soon as I'm finished with my 3 foot rope bridge. Ill post pics of that soon hopefully

Back