Custom Jim Gordon WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy2374

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Still a work in progress but give me some feedback. The glasses need to be painted(they are metal and the glare makes them look crooked in certain light... even when they are not), and "lenses" need to be added. The head is a work of art by Rainman, skillfully modded and painted by Cheungkinmen, glasses from Spenser, TT narrow body, Stone Cold Killer clothes, belt and gear I got from a fellow member. Sorry for the bad pics...more/better pics coming soon.

[

Last edited:
also are you going to leave his coat opened like that? if so I think you should cut the "toy looking" buttons off and tighten up the tie's knot so it doesn't look so big.

Looks good. I used the same tie you did for mine.

I also used the same glasses you did, though I didn't add any lenses. It hadn't even occurred to me before, but now you have me intrigued...

There's actually an official Jim Gordon custom thread in the DC forum here. You should add your pics to that one, to make it all the richer:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50599

Yeah, I just haven't gotten around to taking pics of it yet. I'll add that to the to-do list for tomorrow, so they'll be there soon!

Very nice, that's the clothing set Im thinking of using for my Gordon once I get the head.

lol it's just been really badly done - it just seems really messy now and hard to keep track of what's where and where I look for what and araraagahahahg haha

I totally agree. I also think that there's a lot more custom stuff in the DC forum than some may have thought, b/c now with the popular custom threads moved, older (and I use that word lightly) or just not as popular custom threads are popping up

Back