Custom Jedi Luke/ Ht Bespin Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fia2k9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been wanting to do my own Jedi Luke Custom, and the head is obviously the best place to start. So this is what I am scheming.....

Am going to start with the exclusive severed head, which I flipped the eyes on using Photo Shop.......
BPNLukeEXManip.jpg
BPLukeEX2.jpg

.....And liberated from the helmet...
BPLukeEX4.jpg

Now just Have to wait until my casting kit arrives and then away I go. Progress posts to follow

Finally got my first cat done..... All in all, not bad for my first try. it's hard to see because of the white resin but the detail it captured is awesome. Will definitely take better pics on my next post.
1080.jpg

1081.jpg

Cool. I've always wondered when someone would attempt this. Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing it with us.

very good looking.....you.re really an artist!!
If you.re you planning to sell the heads put me on the list Bro! :goodpost::clap

Update......
The hair sculpt is coming along nicely. I am really happy with it so far. Should be ready for casting soon....Once I get some decent lights, I promise I will take better pictures, because these cell pics make the sculpt look a lot less detailed than it really is. Thanks to all who are following this thread and the kind remarks.:wave

IMG00152-20131019-1259.jpg
IMG00153-20131019-1300.jpg
IMG00154-20131019-1300.jpg
IMG00155-20131019-1300.jpg

Back