Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like HT OBI Wan or Luke Tatooine belt with the pouches taken off.

Last edited:
So many awesome pics here.
I'm putting together a young, ANH-era Luke. Any suggestions for the right slim, narrow shoulder, and short body for the young head? I'm looking through earlier pages for the answer ...
He's gotta be slim and short compared to SS deluxe Vader.
Apology if this the wrong thread for this question.

you just have to make 360 degrees circles with the bags you dont need there, and the bags will pop out easily. No need for tools. You can keep them if you decide to go back to the other look of this belt.

Thanks! Any tips for removing the pouches?

So many awesome pics here.
I'm putting together a young, ANH-era Luke. Any suggestions for the right slim, narrow shoulder, and short body for the "off-brand" young head? I'm looking through earlier pages for the answer ...
He's gotta be slim and short compared to SS deluxe Vader.
Apology if this the wrong thread for this question.

I would suggest the HT ANH Luke body because of the neck but if you are looking to go cheap I'd suggest the ZCWO cy girls slim body. It's a HT slim Knock Off and works great. Plus only about $30.00.

b985a21918b2a959e10b3d93b38c78e9.png

I would suggest the HT ANH Luke body because of the neck but if you are looking to go cheap I'd suggest the ZCWO cy girls slim body. It's a HT slim Knock Off and works great. Plus only about $30.00.

Thanks! That might be just what I need! A ZY Toys B006 will arrive soon and I'll try it first. I'm assuming it's a little tall, but I'll try pushing him into the boots; see if that compacts a cm.
Yeah a sculpted neck would be a plus. It'll be an open neck shirt. The ZCWO slim body I'm seeing around would need that separate neck piece, right? It doesn't seem to come with one.

jedijim3002, were you the one who did the yavin custom with the han boots?

Yes. That was me. I used the HT Luke ANH body for that one. My Jedi Luke has the ZCWO slim KO body with the DX 07 head so I didn't need a neck for that one.

Great pics in this thread!

This is mine wip, updated with a ttm22 body, waiting for a right left hand.

dd92a0614aa1996c7719c83dc692811c.jpg

I'm looking for a better head, meanwhile I'll try a repaint

f6c7787160735fb5977452731e0f621a.jpg

8deadbd3527cbbb97648762fcc9c3532.jpg

The hood still needs just a tiny bit more of futzing but overall I'm happy with this cloak vs the sideshow cloak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight...
Taken with proper futzing, lighting, and macro lens
aa12e46b5c365db11407c1efe3ad5090.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!
I need some help with the boots.
I bought the boots of DID "Leather German Marching Boots Lieutenant David", but they are very big.
Do you know which one can look good?

Back