Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I love having all his looks from the film. I mean, its Luke for Gods sake. My favorite from the saga too.

dalbelo..thanks...it does look great! and your collection is awesome! love TWD and the starwars! thanks man.

a few more ebay sells and I'm getting the HT luke... :impatient:

Nice! The HT Luke is definately a nice piece. I need to update my shelf pics, I have a custom TWD Merle that came out fantastic and a TWD Hershel Greene that looks pretty good too, way better than my Daryl. I need a better HS on my Daryl. I also recently finished a custom repaint hasbro SW General Grievous that I think came out very good too.

Can't wait to see those especially your take on hershel. And grievous, is on my list too...just so hard to find that hasbro this days. Update your thread. lol

I think Amazon has plenty of Grievous for < $25. Ill try to update my thread tonight, its just so hard to find time to break out the good camera :p Thats why most of my pics are so sloppy, too busy to take my time lol.

so I finally got a slim body and placed my Jedi luke in it. It really looked so much better, the clothing fits well. I used a slim body from ZCWO a cheap alternative to hot toys, body and joint is as good. It's from the gregory police set. All I need for is th HT head.
Photos soon....

- note...man, it was so hard to put that boot on with the feet. I almost lost my patience. I used a heat gun several times, and I think I spent 45 minutes to put the pair on.

Last edited:
i cant sure which one is better. sideshow luke clothes or medicom luke.

if somebody help me for this i will buy .

Anyone have a Sideshow Bespin or Jedi Luke belt or a Hot Toys Luke belt to sell?
Want wig too :)

Back