Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! The only thing I had to do was paint the glove black. As stock it’s like a black blue. And yeah the medi boots are AMAZING!

so I got the head. That was quick lol

IMG_9690.JPG

after having luke in hand, I honestly think the full Medicom outfit is much better IF you are displaying with the tunic. Right now I have the cloak on my hot toys figure and it’s a massive improvement over the thin wired hot toys cloak. Just to see how it looked i out together my Medicom luke and I can confirm this looks much better than the hot toys’ oversized body suit and slightly chunky luke.

b1d30b34569ee92dabb407335eb06f49.jpg
Niiiiice! Now all you need to do is rub some black leather dye on the belt and it'd be perfect. Someone doing a review on the HT Luke mentioned that the belt was suppose to be brown, but HT pretty much got it right with the black. The screen used belt was dyed brown, then dyed black. That's why on the actual belt you can still see some of the brown showing through around the edges and such. However, I do think the brown look better. Gives the whole outfit a nice contrast.

Lol that was my buddy. I could have sworn in the costume book (mines packed up at the moment for our move) it mentioned it was extremely dark brown to appear black on film and give contrast to the suit. Maybe I’m just imagining that.

Out of curiousity, how much would it cost to put together a Luke with the medicom suit and and a body, no head? Wondering if it's cheaper than buying the HT as the puffy body suit is my main gripe.

Anyone have a pic of the medicom without the tunic?

JYCH, that medi + Hot Toys looks awesome. Great kitbash and futzing!!

Now I need a HT belt too!!

IMGP8123.jpg

yes Untitled-2.jpg

with the new belt I really can enjoy the Death Star look. The belt works pretty well.

Thanks a lot JYCH!!

Untitled-1 rev.jpg

IMGP8144 rev.jpg

Back