Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Ill be spending some time with my three kids that miss daddy terribly and my awesome wife then hopefully get a little time to myself with my toys. :)

Dude. It was so good to have two days off I almost slept the whole time. I was able to spend some time with the family and see the ball drop but that's about it. Didn't realize how tired I was until I hit the pillow. Ill try to cast some tonight.

i know what you mean.about being tired i had a 7 day stretch amd had two days off i slept almost both of them away i was so tired but im glad you might be casting them as you now have a long wait of fellow freak members that want a wig so keep us posted

Love what you've done here. Updating my jedi Luke has been a priority since I got him months ago and now I've seen this I have to do him.

I can see your swamped due to life so wont ask a time scale as I believe perfection takes time. :)
What sort of price would you be charging for the wig ?. I live in the UK so need it sent over here to.

I'm only asking $20.00 for the wig with $3.00 shipping inside US and $5.00 shipping outside US.

I won't take any money until I have this looking right. So if anyone finds another option and has been waiting patiently I understand. I don't want to be that guy who takes money and either never delivers or takes way too long to deliver. When its ready ill let everyone know and post plenty of pics so you can see what your getting. My camera isn't that great but I hope it will do the wig justice.

Well sign me up then Jim.

As others say, I'd rather you take your time and get it just right.

I am yet to even get the DX07 head as I cant find one cheap (enough) yet.

Well sign me up then Jim.

As others say, I'd rather you take your time and get it just right.

I am yet to even get the DX07 head as I cant find one cheap (enough) yet.

Im in the same bouat im not paying 130$ for this head. I almost broke down and bought the set but jedi luke is all i really need!

I'm only asking $20.00 for the wig with $3.00 shipping inside US and $5.00 shipping outside US.

I won't take any money until I have this looking right. So if anyone finds another option and has been waiting patiently I understand. I don't want to be that guy who takes money and either never delivers or takes way too long to deliver. When its ready ill let everyone know and post plenty of pics so you can see what your getting. My camera isn't that great but I hope it will do the wig justice.

Thanks JJ, I am patient. :wave

No. Sorry. I have mine but I'm hanging onto it. I would mold and cast it for you but hands are a real pain in the ***. Especially ones who's fingers and curled.

That's awesome! Is it finally back in stock? For some reason I remember someone trying to buy one and them saying it was sold out but the website wasn't updated.

yeah they emailed me and said an item that i was looking for is back in stock so i bought.but still want a wig as i would be affraid to screw it up

Back