custom Jason Statham figure "the Transporter"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NenyDee

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is my completely repainted and customized Jason Statham figure. Used a headplay sculpt which totally sucked on the paintjob but i love it now and for the rest....check the video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q0SGbAQy3s&lc=RYgGCzrIk9uUmTdLv17WDsyTg__rMHXGroZCk-tLX-o[/ame]

That's a great fig! I'd love to know what parts you used. Great job on the repaint too.

thanks man....yeah to bad all the headplay sculpts have a ****ty paintjob on the eyes....otherwise the sculpts are really really good. Even the skintone is not to bad.
Your Rocky streetwear looks very cool.....love the Dirty Harry to, will be a cool figure once finished.

thanks man....yeah to bad all the headplay sculpts have a ****ty paintjob on the eyes....otherwise the sculpts are really really good. Even the skintone is not to bad.
Your Rocky streetwear looks very cool.....love the Dirty Harry to, will be a cool figure once finished.

Cheers mate might get a better sculpt for rocky if i can afford it.
Harry has had his hair repainted and new hands.
Will post new pics soon.
Checked out your collection very impressed.
Did you sell your enterbay rambo?

Back