Custom Iron Man Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's the pics for my customized Iron Man LSB that was teased in my War Machine LSB thread. Enjoy, & let me know what you think.

IronManLSB01.jpg

IronManLSB02.jpg

IronManLSB03.jpg

IronManLSB04.jpg

IronManLSB05.jpg

IronManLSB07.jpg

IronManLSB09.jpg

IronManLSB10.jpg

IronManLSB23.jpg

I think it looks great. Nice additon to any LSB collection, or just any Ironman collection.

Hmmm...I have a SIM bust in storage I don't want. Do you do commisions?

I like the job you've done, but I think the comic design of Iron Man is dog ugly -- eyes too close together and too much of a nose-bump. :gah: For me, the only canon in terms of design and story is the Iron Man films. Just like with Batman. :)

REALLY nice work, you have some great fabrication skills, and it shows.

These do look very very good. I have nearly every LSB now but I really want these 2 :pray:

War Machine is sick!!! Nice job on the add ons

These do look very very good. I have nearly every LSB now but I really want these 2 :pray:

For more detailed pics on War Machine in my earlier thread, go here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76348&page=3

Don't forget to post in that thread. :)

Thanks all! :hi5:

Appreciate the great response for my custom LSBs. There'll be more to come, along with a very interesting custom statue :naughty Look out for it.....

Will they be selling these. I want both Movie Busts. They are just too sick to pass bye.

Back