Custom HT Falconer predator with face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damagecase

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just finished this guy over the weekend and I put some pics on the Falconer thread but figured I'd get more traffic here. Questions and comments, good or bad, are always welcome...lol
014-1.jpg

013-1.jpg
012-1.jpg
009-3.jpg
008-2.jpg
006-4.jpg
002-8.jpg
001-7.jpg

I really like the paint job you got there looks awesome! Did you just use the Berserker head?

I used a 'serker head swapped the dreads and then modified the sculpt with apoxie sculpt.

Looks good man. I like how you changed up the paint on his head. Its looks very different from other falconer customs. Your paint job really sets him apart from berserker.

That's what I was thinking I saw another custom like this that had red pain on the head and I just thought it looked to similar. The paint job you chose here is probably more how I would picture how he would look. You need to get another Berserker head so you can do the tracker too when he comes out ;)

That's what I was thinking I saw another custom like this that had red pain on the head and I just thought it looked to similar. The paint job you chose here is probably more how I would picture how he would look. You need to get another Berserker head so you can do the tracker too when he comes out ;)

Way ahead of you mate. I got two extra serker heads as soon as they were available...lol:1-1:

Just finished this guy over the weekend and I put some pics on the Falconer thread but figured I'd get more traffic here. Questions and comments, good or bad, are always welcome...lol
014-1.jpg

013-1.jpg
012-1.jpg
009-3.jpg
008-2.jpg
006-4.jpg
002-8.jpg
001-7.jpg

If the released version had that face I would have bought it. Beautiful job, there!

Back