Custom Hot toys Joker with New REAL NATURAL HAIR !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyHibbsCustoms

Super Freak
Reaction score
After using synthetic hair on my previous re haired joker heads I have now successfully tested some new natural hair which looks amazing ! here are the results ! The hair is much more lifelike and can be posed better and styled with real hair products and then washed out. It can be dyed and not painted as before which gives much better results.
I am now taking on commissions using the new natural hair while my current batch lasts.

How much do you charge for the hair?

I charge £69 per head inc return postage and en extra £20 for face repaint
Prices are in British pounds sterling (just to avoid confusion)

I can do any joker head including and Hot toys PERS heads, Enterbay, DC direct etc...

No offense but don't you have a few threads like this? You should make just one thread for all your custom work and keep updating the title so people know when you've done something new. Only a suggestion.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

No offense but don't you have a few threads like this? You should make just one thread for all your custom work and keep updating the title so people know when you've done something new. Only a suggestion.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Ok pal no offense taken will stick to this thread from now on. Have nice day :wink1:

Back