Custom Horror Figures Community

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Danger

Super Freak
Reaction score
CHF.jpg

Hey everyone! In an effort to make things easier for customers, admirers and followers of Custom Horror Figures' work, I've put together a Facebook page in attempts to solve many of the communication errors we plan to address and correct. With this page, we can have direct access to private messaging through the social media outlet to help serve you better. In addition to this, there will be comprehensive galleries that showcase all work by Custom Horror Figures, both past, present and future. We will routinely conduct surveys and take suggestions to make the experience of supporting C.H.F. easier for both us, as well as yourselves!

This page will be used dominantly for discussion, suggestions and progress reporting. It will help keep everyone updated with current releases and shipping schedules. Work-in-progress images will be shown here as well, and in time, there may be a small release (whether figure or accessory) that is exclusive to this page. I am working diligently to build this community to help not only the dedicated customers of C.H.F., but to aid Beto in providing strong customer service as frequently as possible. Please understand that while I do everything I can to assist Beto, I live in Canada, while he is in Mexico. While our communication is not frequently limited, our distance from one another can carry with it certain hindrances. I am working on making this less of an issue.

From this point, we plan to move forward in attempts to address current issues and be the best company possible. This community page exists only to help -- to make things easier for everybody. We wish to keep all negative energy away from the page, and would hope that this opportunity brings with it nothing but positivity. We appreciate every bit of support you continue to show to us, and hope 2016 brings a prosperous year to the customs community. We have many great things planned, and we can't wait to share them with you!

Follow the link below to join the group!

Custom Horror Figures Community

Adam/Custom Horror Figures​

Back