Custom GI JOE Lithos presented by Skiman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More updates bros, sorry my lighting sucks so some reflections from the flash on the camera...

img_1321.jpg

img_1319.jpg

img_1322.jpg

img_1323.jpg

Hey I just noticed you're in St Louie.Any good shops up there that sell 1/6th scale figs and stuff?I'm about a 5 hour drive from there in the southwest corner of Mo.

Hey I just noticed you're in St Louie.Any good shops up there that sell 1/6th scale figs and stuff?I'm about a 5 hour drive from there in the southwest corner of Mo.

Really it's the worse place to find collectibles, there's a few comic shops here and there but none of them have the high end statues or even Sideshow collectibles, there might be local dealers here that deal out of there house but I've been unsuccessful with getting anything local...

That really sucks.You'd think in a city as big as St. Louie you'd find at least one or two good shops.

Yeah I know, I mean there could be don't get me wrong, I think it's more ppl dealing out of their houses though like on eBay and forums like this but I've searched high and I've searched low throughout Saint Louis looking for specialty shops and mainly it's all comics or if they do have statues is most of the low end stuff, maybe some Bowen but very rarely Sideshow items... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

how did i miss this :banghead looks awesome skiwoman :rock:rock:rock

Thank you much Slug, hopefully I will be finishing this up this week and I'm going to start a Marvel one... I was thinking something with Hulk, Spiderman or Iron Man, maybe all of the above, LOL!

Glad you enjoy the painting bro! :rock

Agreed! I'm really impressed with your talent here! A lot of time went into this. :naughty

Thanks Mando that really means a lot since I've seen your custom Recondo and that's just awesome as well, I could paint something better than put together a figure, LOL!

Very cool! It reminds me of Michael Turner's variant cover for DD's GI Joe #21!

LMAO, oh wow, I just looked that up and found it on google, I've never seen it but he has them in the position or spacing, not same pose but similiar... Yeah all I need is that Cobra Commander in the background! :rock

Thanks Bardoon! :rock2

Back