Custom G.I. Joe/TMNT Crossovers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creighton

Pink Floydian
Reaction score
This was a project that I enjoyed creating. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as G.I. Joe characters!

1. Leonardo as Snake Eyes
2. Donatello as Storm Shadow
3. Raphael as Destro
4. Michelangelo as Firefly

Hope you enjoy!:peace

Thanks everyone. I'm shooting for a Star Wars crossover set next. Han and Luke are already layed out in my mind.

Cute idea, the Firefly is very cool, great work on them. :clap

Those are great, I've seen some deadpool versions on ebay that were cool too. I really like those battle shell turtles, there pretty much 1:6scale.

So is April going to be Scarlett or The Baroness?

;)

I could totally see her as Baroness. Awesome idea! I was trying to snag Venus, the female turtle to do a version of Jinx but I like your idea better.

However, Im taking a break from G.I.Joe/TMNT to work on some Ghostbusters customs and Star Wars related. Check out my site. www.creightongannfigures.blogspot.com
:peace:peace

Those are great, I've seen some deadpool versions on ebay that were cool too. I really like those battle shell turtles, there pretty much 1:6scale.

I agree, the battle shell figures are very cool. Ive seen some awesome customs working with the new Nick TMNT figures. Anything from Walking Dead to Kiss. They are such great renditions of the turtles. I wish they had them when I was a kid.

I guess the Ninja version of Snake-Eyes *does* make sense...........

(I'm a Commando Snake-Eyes purist....)

Keep up the good work man!!!! Best wishes to ya!!

Back